I PROMISE you that every single depressed person has been told to exercise already, you are never ever ever going to be the first person to suggest that to any depressed person ever.
I’ve been making these zines for a little over a year now. Here’s #4. I brought 80 copies to SPX this past weekend and gave them to my dear friends. As a bonus I hand-colored all the covers for some bizarre reason
SPX was wonderful as usual. Congratulations to the Ignatz nominees and winners! I picked up a ton of books & zines, and I’ll enjoy reading them over the next few weeks.
The first 3 Sex Fantasy zines are tagged here, so you can read them if you missed them the first time around.
Happy National Poetry Month from this first grader:
We did the soft wind.
We danst slowly. We swrld aroned.
We danst soft.
We lisin to the mozik.
We danst to the mozik.
We made personal space.
My activity spikes every Wednesday because of this post
always reblog on a wednesday, that’s the rule.
Dammit its Wednesday and I would have been rethinking scrolling past this all day if I didn’t reblog
queued because I feel like watching the world burn
I was looking through old drafts today and there were a few things I noticed
1. wow I can’t believe I made it out of that relationship alive
2. oh my god I really have gotten better in so many ways, but also
3. some of the craziness that was just lurking in the corners of my brain then have really blossomed, so good for it
4. new crazinesses are probably, tbh, better ways of coping with the old ones
5. I’m kinda fond of the new crazies
6. I was not at all fond of the old crazies
7. like hey I might dissociate or mildly hallucinate while at work but at least that thing where I can’t stand up without collapsing to the ground isn’t happening anymore
8. “recovery” is weird
One of the more helpful and insightful things I’ve seen about depression/suicide in the last couple of days.
one time a boy told all his friends I was insane when we broke up after he thought I was lying about being a virgin because I didn’t bleed “enough” when we first had sex
am I sick from anxiety or am I actually physically ill? a memoir by me
am i lazy or horribly depressed: the sequel
does everyone hate me or am I just very insecure: the completion of the trilogy
I taught Olivia how to take selfies with her tiny paw and she’s getting super good at it.
"The Bridesmaid" from Secret Romance #15 (1971) by Charlton Comics
I love this because instead of “you’re too pretty to be gay” it’s “she’s too pretty to be marrying a man”